Do you need to assess how a facility complies with the regulatory EHS requirements? If so, we offer a simple yet very comprehensive tool: the EHS Audit Questionnaire which enables you to check how well your facility performs in the EHS compliance area.
Our Questionnaires (Audit Protocols) are compiled in Excel spread sheet format and are very easy to use.
Our Audit Protocols generally cover the following topics:
- Environment: general environmental issues, air protection, water resources management, waste management, soil protection and more.
- Substances management: chemical management and chemical restrictions, asbestos, toxic substances, GHS implementation, chemical import and export restriction, ODS, chemical classification, chemical registration, hazardous substances management and others
- Health and safety issues: safety of processes, operation of major hazard installations, safety of machinery, occupational safety management, occupational hygiene, occupational exposure, lifting equipment, material handling and others.
- Product compliance: electrical and electronic equipment, cosmetics and perfumery, food and beverages, food additives and vitamins, toy safety, light industry products, machinery and equipment, medical devices and pharmaceuticals, domestic and industrial chemicals and others.
An Audit Protocol (Questionnaire) may be tailored to any type of activity: a specific production facility, an office, a retail or wholesale facility, a warehouse or any other type of operation.
- EurAsian Economic Union (EEU)
Do you need assistance in performing an EHS audit? Please use our contact form in order to order an Audit Protocol / Questionnaire or to discuss how our experts can help you in performing an EHS audit.