As of 9 December 2022, state labour inspectors are to use the adopted checklists during compliance inspections at facilities.
Seven checklists have been adopted, and each one must be used for a specific type of inspection or for a general occupational safety and labour law compliance inspection.
- Annex 1 is the general checklist that is to be used in order to assess general health and safety conditions at a facility. For example, one of the questions relates to the organisation of occupational system at the facility and another – to the occupational health and safety training of the head of the facility.
- Annex 2 is to be used to assess compliance with specific occupational health and safety requirements at workplaces. For example, whether all containers with hazardous substances have the required warning labels.
- Annex 3 is to be used to assess HS compliance at construction sites.
- Annex 4 is to be used to assess compliance with requirements on controlling exposure to asbestos or other harmful substances (e.g. carcinogens). For example, one of the questions relates to the regular concentration analysis of asbestos in the air of working zone.
- Annex 5 is to be used to check compliance with equipment safety and safe use of equipment and machinery.
- Annex 6 is to be used to check compliance with the non-ionising radiation exposure requirements.
- The main Annex (without a number) contains the main list of questions that aim to check compliance with the occupational hygiene and labour legislation requirements.
Law: Order No. 98 of 29 November 2022 on the Adoption of Checklists for State Labour Inspections