This Technical Regulation sets out the basic requirements for energy labelling of water heaters, storage tanks and sets of water heaters and solar equipment, as well as providing consumers with additional information regarding these energy-saving products.
The technical regulations apply to:
- water heaters with a nominal thermal power of 70 kW;
- storage tanks with a volume of 500 litres;
- sets of water heaters with a capacity of 70 kW and solar equipment.
The technical regulation does not apply to water heaters:
- specially designed to operate on gaseous or liquid fuels, which are produced mainly from biomass;
- solid fuel;
- which do not correspond to at least the 3XS load profile, as indicated in table 1 of Appendix 7 to the Technical Regulation;
- intended only for hot drinks and / or food.
It has been established that water heaters, storage tanks and sets of water heaters and solar equipment, that were put into circulation before the entry into force of the adopted technical regulation and do not meet all or individual requirements of the adopted technical regulation, can be placed on the market for 6 months from the date of entry into force of the adopted technical regulation.
The adopted Technical Regulation enters into force on 16 January 2020.
Law: Technical Regulation on Energy Labelling of Water Heaters, Storage Tanks and Solar Water Heaters